The Social Media Leadership Awards, presented by Knowledge@Wharton, Centris parent AUS, Inc., Social Strategy1and sponsored by Ernst & Young, is the premier global competition surfacing best practices in digital transformation and social media. The competition is designed to exhibit leadership by identifying case studies of businesses that have demonstrated innovation and success in the application of social media across diverse business functions. The event will take place December 9-10, 2013.
Five reasons to attend:
- The SMLA is exclusive: Limited attendance of only 250 will ensure your brand exposure and provide the opportunity to meet and network with social media leaders.
- Learn Best Practices from Industry Leaders: Innovative speakers from global brands and agencies will share best practices and teach how to further embed social media across all business functions.
- Over 85% of Previous Attendees were Senior / Vice President Level: Out of all 2012 entries 15% were international and 21% were Fortune 500 status. The SMLA is an established program that draws in key presenters and participants that offer a wide range of social media expertise and business applications.
- Position Your Company as a Thought Leader: The 2012 SMLA reached 3 million people, positioning sponsors as thought leaders in the eyes of social media professionals. 146,860,166 social media impressions were generated by the 2012 SMLA, including sponsorship logos and information.
- Custom Sponsorship Options to Fit Any Budget: Achieve company-specific goals and objectives by mixing and matching from a variety of sponsorship options.
For more information on the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards, click here. Please contact Denise Bogan for any questions regarding sponsorships or if you need additional details about the event. We look forward to seeing you in December!